No matter how many times I've ever played dodgeball in my entire life, it's still something that stays fun no matter what circumstance for me at least. Today my good good gal friend Simran WOO SIMRAN did an amazing job taking charge of the class but one of the coolest things to see this class was my other 10th grade peers being helpful to her and understanding how difficult her position was. It was nice to see the few of us co-operate very well. And the classes we've had with the 9th graders, be it band or PE, I've really enjoyed with them. Sometimes at first you wouldn't want to have anything to do with people younger than you but I sort of realized that these classmates are just as cool and interesting as the peers I am used to. So hopefully I can become closer to a couple of the other people in this class.
I still don't have actual pictures that are worth while but hopefully I can get an electronic device soon
but for now I don't want my posts to be very boring and filled with just words bleh
Actually love this post! Thoughtful, positive, welcoming… perfect. Okay… vids and pics are cool too but this is good. How awesome is your background picture at the top? Did you draw that? I love it.
ReplyDelete