Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Oww me leg

My right leg has been hurting again OH no. I have what's called a varicose vein and I would usually get really bad cramps from time to time. This one time I was biking down a hill and it cramped anD I CRASHED WOAH. For the last 2 years they haven't been aching and I've been able to do physical activities fine but now they've been feeling weird. I think that's why  I was having a bit of trouble from the pond run. Now I know and I have to wear these special socks to support my leg cause I am very scared of those google images I searched up. Hopefully it'll  start to feel better.


BOOM STYLIN SOCKS

Veins freak me out

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you have one more thing to deal with on top of how hard it is to be a teen in school. How long have you been dealing with this? What other treatments have you had or are you trying besides the supportive socks? What has your doc recommended for PE specifically?

    ReplyDelete