Wednesday, November 12, 2014

PROTECTING THE POOL NOODLES

Finally! Today we found the pool noodles! I remember how fun this games was last year and in the large gym was much more fun since there was more room for more people. Man oh man though if you betrayed any of your friend's trust and knocked their noodle down they would hunt you down in the line up when you get out. I liked this a lot since I got to interact with more of the people in the class that I never talk to and there was a chance to be super competitive with each other when you're beside each other. I just wish we were a bit more fast paced since people would wait a while before going on to a noodle. BUT THIS WAS AMAZINGLY FUN

i have no picture but here is some pool noodles?


3 comments:

  1. I decided to creep your blog because you possessed me.. anyways I really like how funny your blog is. Even if some fitness days are a pain your blog is still all positive. Improvements? I don't really know. Maybe post about things you do outside of P.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU and yes definitely i should post more at what i do at home but i dont do much BUT this is a sign from THE MICAH that i should be doing more things outside of school and showing you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome 2 comments…. I heart this post and the comments.

    ReplyDelete