fiNALLY MAN my most favourite fitness activity in the history of ever, the locomotion WOOP
Because I knew it was going to be this activity I was instantly in such a good mood. What I love about it is the varied exercises that we can do as much as we want and go at our own pace. You don't feel any pressure to be at a certain level and it's just a time to have a good workout with friends. I always feel that I do really well in locomotion. Today I felt a little bit of pain in my legs though. I thought i was going to have a problem with the right leg but i guess my left one wasn't doing so well. It wasn't much of a problem though as I was just able to take a little pause, maybe jog a little, and then resume to the activity. I guess I have to get a new pair of those therapeutic socks because I only found one and also it's a little too big and keeps slipping off. But overall I'm doing okay :) oh and also I didn't get a picture this time eek it's hard not having some sort of electronic device
No comments:
Post a Comment