Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hippity hoop HOP

Hip HOP HOP TODAY!!! Woah man that was a fun work out! AND DAMN the 2 band classes of course DOMINATED I remember when i did these dance weeks in 8th and 9th grade doing so bad because i was too shy or blah blah insecure and seeing others around me act that way aswell BUT today was a day that i saw myself just LET IT GO AND HAVE AT IT and make the other people around have just as much of a good time


5 comments:

  1. I really like your blog Janelle overall I think you should post more blogs keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need more blog posts in my opinion but it is so amazing. You're so funny with your posts. Keep up the great work :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR BLOG POSTS ARE AMAZING AND SO FUNNY POST MORE OMG :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how your are more confident and encouraging other people as well. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool to hear that you enjoyed that class! Did you get tired at any point? Was it it easy or was it difficult?

    ReplyDelete