I feel like my efforts on fitness days hasn't improved that much since the beginning of the year. I mean I'm doing well but I'm not very happy about where I'm at from my goal I made in the beginning of the year. So now I am trying to reach my goal of trying to to mentally focus when I'm in fitness.
I believe leadership is something everybody has but is something hard to show. The whole journey on being a leader is to find a way to be able to freely express oneself so they are able to lead others comfortably. I wish I could say I was one of the best leaders in class but truthfully I'm not. Ever since I was a kid I aspired to be an amazing leader. Even now I try think of ways to be a leader but I'm still not able to show it very well. So I hope to learn from my peers in this class and maybe I can say I'm one of the best leaders. Good thing I'm really good friends with these amazing leaders (ehem simran and nimrit and palvi ACHOO) cough
Overall I would give myself an 80%
Janelle I love having you in class. your spirit is infectious and I know you get frustrated with your own stuff sometimes but stay the course. One thing I think you can do to be a leader is share your story. Your blog is good but could be great. You don't post very often and there are lots of kids who dread coming to PE fitness and get frustrated when they "try" but don't see big jumps is improvements. Your journey can help others, both in person and on line. I know it's risky and scary to admit when we feel like we failed, but success is moving from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. You are learning to be patient, accept limitations, but strive for improvement. That is something we can all learn from. :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is really cool, but maybe post a little more:)
ReplyDeleteI like your blog. I find it positive and fun to read. Hope to see some more posts!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is great but you need to catch up on posts! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more. :3
ReplyDeleteUGHH I am so upset that my last post was the midterm LIKE SOMEONE NEEDS TO KNOCK THE CRAP OUT OF ME TO POST MORE oh and thank you Madison :)
DeleteUGHH I am so upset that my last post was the midterm LIKE SOMEONE NEEDS TO KNOCK THE CRAP OUT OF ME TO POST MORE oh and thank you Madison :)
DeleteHey Janelle, you are such an amazing person to have in class! Your positive vibe is awesome to be around and you make everything fun! Post on your blog a little more because I love reading what you have to say. PS Do your socials homework!!!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is really cool but u got to post more but other then that keep it up.
ReplyDeleteYou are a really fun person to have in class. You might want to write some more posts though. Keep up the good work and helping us smile!
ReplyDelete