Monday, December 8, 2014
Reflecting by looking at other people's blogs
OK first of all, I am so happy at how well our class is doing their blogs! I have to learn from the 9th graders since I didn't do anywhere near as good as they do. I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOOUT HOW RAD YOU GUYS ARE but let me think for a sec. Right of the bat, PICTURES. I barely have any. It was nice to see pictures and links on other people's blog and to be like oh yeah i remember that time that was cool. I will try harder into sweet talking my friends into using their phones ;) also i found that i only talk about how fun the activity was. YES it is super important to reflect on the mood and the atmosphere the class brings bUT JANELLE come on it's still gym class tell us about the physical activity! Geez i want to work really hard so I can get on other people's blog level cause alot are THROUGH THE ROOOOF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yup.
ReplyDelete