Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fitness Day-Tuesday, September 24, 2013

For fitness today, we did my most favourite fitness activity, the Loco Locomotion. I knew for a fact I went all out on this, and I felt I did a good job today. Also with the group of people I was with, I think we all tried our hardest. It's an all out fun activity and you feel good from the exercises, and I hope to do more of the Loco Locomotion this year.

10 comments:

  1. great job band buddy ur awesome keep it up bro -laura.c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how optimistic about P.E you are Jenny. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janelle ! You are such an inspiration in gym because you always say to not stop :) It's great having gym with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with jackie! It's nice to see that you have such an amazing attitude toward class! Keep up the good work(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome job for pushing yourself on this fitness day! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete