Sunday, January 19, 2014

       During PE this year, I've participated in activities very willingly. I try to stay positive about the sport or exercise and put in effort. I always try to get to class on time and ready to go. Most of the gym days I put a lot of my effort especially when we are playing a competitive sport within our class. Usually the Fitness Days give me struggles but I guess only because I feel intimidated by the activity. I know I have to just stay focused and actively participate.
         I think the attitude I bring to the class is very positive and I try to encourage my peers as often as I can. We have great sportsmanship and teamwork within our class.
          I haven't been pushing myself on Fitness days. I know I put in the effort but I don't think I tried to go above what I'm doing and I haven't improved because of that. My favourite fitness activity would have to be the Locomotion. I find that I can really push myself in this activity and that I can really pace myself. I want to try to do just as good in the Locomotion as the other Fitness activities.
          Overall I think a B best represents the efforts I'm putting into this class.

5 comments:

  1. Janelle I am not sure why you feel down about fitness days as I have been very impressed by your effort. It doesn't seem to me that you are intimidated at all so maybe you are doing better than you think? I have been pumped to see how kind you all are to one another and how the energy around the intensity of workouts is building within you and your friends. One thing that will help you track your effort and improvements is to start posting into this "thingee" you made. Read teacherneufs.blogspot.ca for the questions you should be considering... and read your peers blogs from this class and the other band for examples of what yo can post. :) And keep carrying that french horn around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always are a fun person to have around. Great effort!!! Keep it Up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make PE fun okay, and I think you're a pretty charismatic person and that you do try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always smeile at the PE. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make me smile in P.E and get up and going! Your so motivational and always motivate others as well! I really enjoy having P.E with you and you always make it fun! (:

    ReplyDelete